What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

ars15

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's really kind of sad how addicted I am to this game... I've spent like 20 real dollars on it so far because I have zero patience!!! I can't seem to get the Blue Fire dragon :( Any tips for the Rainbow dragon? I realize it's quite random but I'd like to try all the combinations that have worked for others! Also this is a weird question but what is the age majority of the players here?

Artemis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How come I don't see sandstorm in eggs?

Because it is a "Secret" dragon, you can not purchase it for gold or gems, can Only get it through breeding. It will not show up in eggs even after you have discovered it, to get more you must breed more.

Snalfa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In My atempt to get à sandstorm dragon I've tried à tree and fly. The offspring Will have 12 h to incubate. Any suggestion what it Will be? I see that à mossdragon has 12 h, but isn't à moss too far away?

I'm to old for this game, as an answer to someone WHO asked..

Shinori

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Showoff. But good for u.

Show off? Whatever for? Everyone will have the chance to get it eventually. It's just the matter of time. Come on... Quit being a sour grape there...

My apologies if I offended anyone there. I'll just quit posting

Emma_soji

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Show off? Whatever for? Everyone will have the chance to get it eventually. It's just the matter of time. Come on... Quit being a sour grape there...

My apologies if I offended anyone there. I'll just quit posting
Sounds like it was said in good fun. Don't stop posting. I'm trying fotr the sand now too with air and mountain. Incubate time is 14 hrs. Think im getting another mountain. :0

dragontamer2011

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Snalfa said:
In My atempt to get à sandstorm dragon I've tried à tree and fly. The offspring Will have 12 h to incubate. Any suggestion what it Will be? I see that à mossdragon has 12 h, but isn't à moss too far away?

I'm to old for this game, as an answer to someone WHO asked..

I did crystal on the left and air on the right

dragontamer2011

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nirak1960 said:
How can I make or invite friends other than via facebook?

Just go to the game center on your device and instead of putting an email just put the person you want add's game center name no @ symbol required...hope it helps! :)

N

Nirak1960

Just go to the game center on your device and instead of putting an email just put the person you want add's game center name no @ symbol required...hope it helps! :)

Thanks a lot. Meanwhile flixor13 accepted my invite for being friend.thanks for that. But ... How can I get in contact? Visit your islands and send you some gifts?

Now I received you in my friends-box. You,re my first one. Sent you a gift. I,m on level 16 but did it on my own up till now. I like this!

Last edited by a moderator:

Kittywhiskers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
K pls help I have been trying to get blue fire for ever and I've tried fire and mountain but always turns into lava and I've tried fire and ice but it's always another adorable ice and then fire with storm but it was a scorch witch I was thankful for but still!
Btw I just got rainbow 96 hours is painful I used gems on the breeding but I don't have enough for the incubation!
And as soon as I get blue fire I'm moving on to sandstorm!

Last edited:

15donahun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kittywhiskers said:
K pls help I have been trying to get ice for ever and I've tried fire and mountain but always turns into lava and I've tried fire and ice but it's always another adorable ice and then fire with storm but it was a scorch witch I was thankful for but still!
Btw I just got rainbow 96 hours is painful I used gems on the breeding but I don't have enough for the incubation!
And as soon as I get blue fire I'm moving on to sandstorm!

Lucky! Yeah I'm working on blue fire too... It's so annoying since all breeds end up being 8+ hours! I can't wait that long

dragontamer2011

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nirak1960 said:
Thanks a lot. Meanwhile flixor13 accepted my invite for being friend.thanks for that. But ... How can I get in contact? Visit your islands and send you some gifts?

Now I received you in my friends-box. You,re my first one. Sent you a gift. I,m on level 16 but did it on my own up till now. I like this!

You just go to my name and click visit...and yea I love Dragonvale too! Lol

Most reactions