What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

15donahun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
15donahun said:
No it was 10 hours so... Not one... But yeah I hear you do crystal with air... Ground and air doesn't work?

And it's called the sandstorm I believe

fishcube

iPF Noob
Reaction score
15donahun said:
Good point! Make sure you do that first! I would like to see what this dragon looks like! :p

See my islands, sandstorm dragon. GoatKnit . Backflip confirmed new secret dragon through email. They don't need to have update to do this.

fishcube

iPF Noob
Reaction score
15donahun said:
No it was 10 hours so... Not one... But yeah I hear you do crystal with air... Ground and air doesn't work?

It's random, as I got one using air and mountain. But you do need air as one of the two, I do know that :)

15donahun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
fishcube said:
See my islands, sandstorm dragon. GoatKnit . Backflip confirmed new secret dragon through email. They don't need to have update to do this.

.... I didn't get an email either... GoatKnit is your UN?

fishcube

iPF Noob
Reaction score
15donahun said:
.... I didn't get an email either... GoatKnit is your UN?

I had asked a question about updates, and got reply from backflip. They didn't just email me directly. Yes my username on Gamecenter/Dragonvale is GoatKnit

15donahun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I saw the sandstorm... Pretty cool... But I'm going after blue fire

sparkypyro_83

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Because the plant/fire etc boost has a negative affect on certain dragon habitats. Ie. Fire boost has a negative effect on cold dragons

Kittywhiskers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I finally got rainbow while I was trying to get blue fire I put blazing on the left and mountain on the left

Last edited:

KILLZ4FUN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are you ever able to get a second breeding cave? I am level 17 only need like 4 more dragons to have one of each, and have 3 islands, so I don't understand why I cant have a second breeding cave.

Danimelni

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've tried 3 times for blue Fire, still nothing. I was trying fire L10 and Ice or Snow L10. Will try mountain + fire next time...

Emma_soji

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Blue dragon

Trying a fire and mountain which came from an ice to get the blue. I hope they keep finding ways to keep the game interesting by the time I find the last dragon.

Emma_soji

Most reactions

Latest posts