What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

raephu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sammy2do said:
What do u mean 'they don't give us more habits' does the iPad 3 get more features than iPad 2?

No, but if you play for a long time, you have too many dragons. And to me it's quite hard to sell them... :)
It makes no difference witch IPad!

Kath_M

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip on the emerald- I just got. 31 hr breed time with lichen/crystal!!

Can't seem to get any dodo dragons, though! And MAN, I want new levels! I have been maxed out at 30 and both of my sons' accts are there now too!

Emerald Eric

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there a way to be able to breed more than 2 sets of dragons at a time? 2 In the Breeding Cave and 2 in the EBI but are there upgrades to do more? I'm pretty sure the new Breeding Cave and EBI upgrades only speed up the breeding time...

whatisk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't get anything BUT crystals. I think I have 3 or 4 eggs hatching, all crystals

Oops, meant emerald. Sorry. I already had a crystal and then decided to try for another so I could have the lichen/crystal combo in both ebi and cave and got crystal second try in the cave. Even with 2 pairs going, still not having any luck with an emerald.

M.P Meyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sammy2do said:
Hey just one more query for now at least..... Does it really matter how many visitors u have? I mean it can't really increase ur money rite? Every dragon has a fixed income rite?

I think it improves your ranking

M.P Meyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sammy2do said:
Ok...thanks for the help. Dragonvale has become a sort of an obsession for me. Never thought I'd be into a game that much.

I feel the same

M.P Meyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ManicDreamer said:
Nice to see the Current dragon is no longer hidden.

Anyone found any other "hiddens" since this one?

The emerald was hidden a week before it was released I thought

Most reactions

Latest posts