What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

skaterboy69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Emerald Eric said:
Is there a way to be able to breed more than 2 sets of dragons at a time? 2 In the Breeding Cave and 2 in the EBI but are there upgrades to do more? I'm pretty sure the new Breeding Cave and EBI upgrades only speed up the breeding time...

All they do is speed up breeding time there is no way to breed up to 4 sets of dragons at a time like ur wondering

skaterboy69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sammy2do said:
Hey just one more query for now at least..... Does it really matter how many visitors u have? I mean it can't really increase ur money rite? Every dragon has a fixed income rite?

It doesnt do anything at all it just there too show u how good u decorated ur islands and it goes down after like 48hrs (2days) so there hoping u will redecorate regularly. But its kinda hard with no new islands and space:/

Krylancelo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok I can't seem to get the emerald dragon. Im still trying but just in case my GS ID is REDDESERTFOX. One of these updates will have gift a dragon so I'm hopeful that I can get a friend that has dragons that I can't get & we can tread. It's a long shoot but I hope that will be in a update soon

ManicDreamer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Krylancelo said:
Ok I can't seem to get the emerald dragon. Im still trying but just in case my GS ID is REDDESERTFOX. One of these updates will have gift a dragon so I'm hopeful that I can get a friend that has dragons that I can't get & we can tread. It's a long shoot but I hope that will be in a update soon

This idea of trading dragons is mentioned a lot, but my persona
Feeling is that this would spoil the game. The reason we all get addicted is trying to get the dragons we need. If we can just get them from other people it would mean there was nothing to keep playing for! So I hope they never add that to an upgrade.

Sammy2do

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skaterboy69 said:
It doesnt do anything at all it just there too show u how good u decorated ur islands and it goes down after like 48hrs (2days) so there hoping u will redecorate regularly. But its kinda hard with no new islands and space:/

Ok. Space is one problem and other is the boost that has negative effect on other habits. I've barely managed to set it all up, I certainly cant keep moving it around.

Sammy2do

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skaterboy69 said:
All they do is speed up breeding time there is no way to breed up to 4 sets of dragons at a time like ur wondering

How do you speed up the breeding time?

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I just notice it today that there is new decoration... The luminous crystal. :D when did it came out? :)

GC id: kryp2n8

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
THANKS to all those people sending me gems, i received lots of gems daily, so sometimes i don't know who sent me, coz at the end of the line it only shows "and others" :) sorry to those people i have not send back yet, i have a long list now, i take a screen shot so that i can remember it, then delete it when i've sent, so i can sent back all of you, just have to wait in line. Hehe :)

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Luminous crystal looks great when you put it in four corner of moon habitat, while the lighting crystal is for sun habitat. :D

raephu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nearly lost faith, but after 10 Years trying (felt like) the emerald is on the Way!!!
The Day (Month?) is safed! :) :) :)

Skaala2903

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Frenzzz, trying for the Emerald, i got my breed times as follows:
With Lichen x Crystal
1st try, 48Hr Sun
2nd try, 24Hr Crystal
3rd try, 24Hr Crystal
4th try, 24Hr Crystal
5th try, 24Hr Crystal
With Crystal x Lichen
1st try, 5Hr ?? cooking
Should i change the order or stick with Lichen first and Crystal second?? Throw some light friends, frustating to get 4 crystals continuosly..

Most reactions