What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Fletch_smf said:
Okay, I just had something very interesting. I moved my air habitat to my Panlong Island to check out the math with boosts. And when I went to move it back, I couldn't. I shrub or rock or something had sprouted up where it was and I couldn't replace it. Isla Verde is very overgrown with natural growth, of course, but has anyone else seen something like this?

EDIT: And gorram it I just cleared a big tree in front of the Air Habitat without meaning to. I guess it won't actually disappear until I click on the XP button, but sheesh!

Hmmm that's strange I didn't think things could grow back lol and I hate it when you clear something unintentionally it's a pain that there is no cancel button x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Guys Poppy's right. Remove all other elements other than plant and earth to increase your chances. I used plant 10 left and moss7 right. Both times got me a clover. Adding extra elements means more options. Thanks Poppy.

What's up guys? Haven't checked in in awhile, not much to report, no clover yet but I did manage to get my lightning shrine to silver just have my cold shrine to go. Don't know why the clover dragon i's hiding from me. Oh well I'll keep looking lol.

Tony GCID TROUTFISHER10

What's up guys? Haven't checked in in awhile, not much to report, no clover yet but I did manage to get my lightning shrine to silver just have my cold shrine to go. Don't know why the clover dragon i's hiding from me. Oh well I'll keep looking lol.

Tony GCID TROUTFISHER10

Poppy came up with level 7 moss and flower. Got my second after 7th attempt today. Just realized "7". Naaaa

After 2 flowers, 1 moss and 2 lavas, I finally got a 7 hour breed, although I'm currently waiting for my nest to finish with those damn lavas. Did it with a level 10 moss and a level 7 (just in case) flower. Hope the second one is easier!

UGH!! Trees in both caves! Not-so-lucky-clover.

{GC ID: royal w/cheese}. sent with my iPhone using iPF

So I haven't kept up with the thread today but before I joined I put plant earth in my BC (12 hour) and moss tree on my ebi and got a 7 hour wait time. All were level 10

What has the success rate been? Am I lucky or was it as easy as the first LYD for some?

GC ID: Steffany_W

Last edited:
skunamuffin said:
UGH!! Trees in both caves! Not-so-lucky-clover.

Ugh I hear ya my son has too lol at least there is only 3 hrs left on them both then I can get another 2 probably haha x x x

Steffany_W said:
So I haven't kept up with the thread today but before I joined I put plant earth in my BC (12 hour) and moss tree on my ebi and got a 7 hour wait time.

What has the success rate been? Am I lucky or was it as easy as the first LYD for some?

GC ID: Steffany_W

Yay congrats yes it was easy for me I got 2 on the first day but my son has had no luck at all and hasn't has any yet and a lot of trees and moss and lavas x x x

Birdmaestro said:
There's something about my grandson Jack's park....

When I woke up this morning some space had cleared in the breeding caves and hatchery. So I put an Air/Mud in one seeking his second Sandstorm - boom! Then I put the level 7 Flower/Moss in the other cave seeking his second St. Paddys dragon - boom! Including Pans, Sandstorms, Goldies and St. Paddys, we have been successful on something like eight of the last 15 tries. I sure never experienced anything like that with my park. Some kind of 6-year old pixie dust.

We've had over a foot of snow this week in the Oregon mountains and today it's bright blue skies - going to be 60 degrees tomorrow. Gotta love mountain weather.

Poppy

"Pixie dust". Lol! Poppy, you and your fam are not far from me in the Seattle area. I had some snow at my place on Wednesday. Good thing it melted mid-day. The Cascades are gorgeous though!

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back