What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Speed Breeding Competition - Round 2 - Easter Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have sent my gem to pixieWA x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

ShirleyWA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sent gem to dragonville10, seems we drew each other to send to, lol. Guess we each could have kept our gem, but this keeps the bookkeeping records clean.

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ShirleyWA said:
Sent gem to dragonville10, seems we drew each other to send to, lol. Guess we each could have kept our gem, but this keeps the bookkeeping records clean.

Thanks hun I sent yours earlier too ,and also my son will be sending you one if you accepted his request his gems won't be back until tomorrow morning though as they were very late coming in yesterday so didn't get them out till nine this morning uk time and unfortunately before I checked in on the forum !!!! so will be sending it out as soon as they come in tomorrow congratulations on your win by the way !!!! x x x

and to you Tony and aalleexx !!!!! x x x

OP
Fletch_smf

Fletch_smf

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Thanks for posting everyone. Will update this later.

Well no, because you can't gift yourself a gem. And you don't lose a gem when gifting friends.

ShirleyWA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks hun I sent yours earlier too ,and also my son will be sending you one if you accepted his request his gems won't be back until tomorrow morning though as they were very late coming in yesterday so didn't get them out till nine this morning uk time and unfortunately before I checked in on the forum !!!! so will be sending it out as soon as they come in tomorrow congratulations on your win by the way !!!! x x x

and to you Tony and aalleexx !!!!! x x x

Didn't see your son on my neighbor list, so sent him a request. Np with his sending the gems when he can. Thanks for the congrats, am sure it was just beginner's luck. :)

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ShirleyWA said:
Didn't see your son on my neighbor list, so sent him a request. Np with his sending the gems when he can. Thanks for the congrats, am sure it was just beginner's luck. :)

Ok thanks I'll accept when I check in on his in a bit x x x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts