What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Speed Breeding Competition - Round 2 - Easter Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

tristan97tfj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have two:D

GCID tristan97tfj :) 8)(without the smileys)

Attachments

• image-3624492430.jpg
    image-3624492430.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 1,055
  • image-2023629381.jpg
    image-2023629381.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 1,192

tonygtech

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So who are the winners? Did I make it in the top 4?

Tony GCID troutfisher10

OP
Fletch_smf

Fletch_smf

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I agree with Tommy. This was the next one and IMO this is easter dragon by reading the info in the market about the dragon...sounded like easter egg hunting to me. :thumbs:

BTW congrats to all of you!

Yeah, I didn't read the blurb carefully enough. This is definitely the Dragon for Easter and congrats to the winners. Will post the list for people to ship gems to the winners in the OP.

OP
Fletch_smf

Fletch_smf

iPad Fan
Reaction score
So who are the winners? Did I make it in the top 4?

Tony GCID troutfisher10

You are 3rd, sir. Congrats.

I have added the winners names to the OP and the list of people who will gift them a gem. Please let me know if there is any problems.

After you have gifted your gem to your assigned winner, please post in this thread. I ask that you don't post something along the lines of "I'm going to ship mine as soon as my gem tree reloads." because that makes it harder for me to follow. Ship your gem and post here AFTER you have done it.

Also, the gifts coming from Howard Wolowitz and cherubamama will probably just be coming from me.

tonygtech

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fletch_smf said:
You are 3rd, sir. Congrats.

I have added the winners names to the OP and the list of people who will gift them a gem. Please let me know if there is any problems.

After you have gifted your gem to your assigned winner, please post in this thread. I ask that you don't post something along the lines of "I'm going to ship mine as soon as my gem tree reloads." because that makes it harder for me to follow. Ship your gem and post here AFTER you have done it.

Also, the gifts coming from Howard Wolowitz and cherubamama will probably just be coming from me.

Sorry what's the OP?
never mind got it original post...
Tony GCID troutfisher10

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah, I didn't read the blurb carefully enough. This is definitely the Dragon for Easter and congrats to the winners. Will post the list for people to ship gems to the winners in the OP.

Cool! I had to read it carefully to see if I thought it would be limited or around for awhile. Didn't want to waste gems if I thought it would be here forever. But limited...well everyone that's been around for awhile knows my luck lol. Great...my gems are coming available anytime. :)

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
aalleexx9998 said:
Who do i send my free gifts too

Check out the first page first post for your gem receiver x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts