What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Speed Breeding Competition - Round 2 - Easter Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShirleyWA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have we started yet? Have a 13h going right now.

image-14128568.jpg

TommyB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yup. Have to say I think Shirley got first! Nice job! Although Fletch is the boss, so wait until he says. Yay, Bloom!

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Me too yay !!!!!

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Attachments

• image-713965053.jpg
    image-713965053.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 1,693
OP
Fletch_smf

Fletch_smf

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I'm happy to call this the dragon for the comp. Few variables in this so not the same as the Lichen Dragon. I wouldn't call it an Easter Dragon, though, so if anyone wants to lodge a protest do it now. Otherwise I'm going to call the 4 picture posts above mine the 4 winners. And congrats to them.

ShirleyWA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you want to put a hold on this until we see if this is the closest we get to an Easter dragon? Pressing the pause button would be ok with me, if everyone else agrees.

TommyB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah, why don't we call this legit for real, and start Competition #3 for whatever the next one is? That's my vote anyhow. The more competitions, the merrier. Just got my Bloom, too, yay!

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I agree with Tommy. This was the next one and IMO this is easter dragon by reading the info in the market about the dragon...sounded like easter egg hunting to me. :thumbs:

BTW congrats to all of you!

OP
Fletch_smf

Fletch_smf

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Well officially, the next one will be the 3rd comp. I have to say I don't think there would be an Easter Dragon even later than this (but there could be a hidden one, I guess). I'll give it till tomorrow, then call it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions