What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Downgraded and now I don't have....

Purpleorchid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ah...beta'd. Well, I hope beta'ing didn't turn you off of upgrading when the final iOS comes out.

Well, for the microscopic handful of people who care, my time here on the forums is short. I'll be returning to work on the 29th, which means no more daytime forum posting. Then my evenings will be spent with the family. Finally, my late evenings when I was also normally here, will be spent sleeping. I still hope to return as a regular soon though...this is a fun place.

This wasn't a planned thing. I was plucked out of stay-at-home momhood by an old coworker. So it was a mad rush to get daycare arranged for the little one. And let's just say that where I'm working is not the place you want to be reading an Apple forum, even on break. :)

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And let's just say that where I'm working is not the place you want to be reading an Apple forum, even on break. :)
So you work for this guy???

bill-gates.jpg

"Let's see, I am worth $54 billion and Steve Jobs is only worth $6.1 billion! HAHAHAHAHA"

Purpleorchid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Bill retired from Microsoft a few years back. Now he just runs the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
polls_HellYesBookCover_main_Full_4854_757397_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

But don't you think its weird that Maura doesn't really have a profile and she(?) never appears in any other forum but this one? Just who is this Maura person??? I wonder if there really is a Maura???

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts