What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Docs2go

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are you 100% sure they are fine on your desktop? Can you send me one I can try it...

OP
D

deoknam

Yes I'm absolutely certain they are fine in my desktop. The file is too large to attach it in e-mail. But I have a drop box , I read that you can share file with it. I'm still new to dropbox since I just installed it last night. If you care to give me instructions I could send to you the file.:eek:

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you can figure out how we can test, that would be helpful.

I also have had good success with goodreader. I use it also for work; I design software and hardware, and I take my specs with me to meetings. I use Docs2Go for those quick Office edits on the go only.

OP
D

deoknam

I need your e-mail so you can access the file in my drop box.thanks for the time.

OP
D

deoknam

im trying to upload the pdf file here but it's more than the limit of 19.5kb :(

BcBruno

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had the same problem of you

You know what i did?

Convert the PDF to JPEG and then sync to Photo Album

I think the PDF had some restriction that, when i was trying to view on iPad everything got Blank

This is not the App problem, it's with the PDF file

I think you should convert it to JPEG/PNG, and then creat a another PDF from those imagens, it worked for me.

Last edited:
OP
D

deoknam

That is a great idea. What software did you use to convert the file? Thanks so much , I've been trying to solve this problem for a week now.

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Give me an hour or so I'll get on there. I have to resync my iPad and I haven't done it in quite some time so it's going to rearrange all my icons and shit.

BcBruno

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That is a great idea. What software did you use to convert the file? Thanks so much , I've been trying to solve this problem for a week now.

There're many programs that can convert PDF to Images

i'm a Windows user, so i use PDFZilla, you can download it FULL for Free, just give a look on the Google
This is a great program, that you can easily convert it, very fast (60mb pdf in 10 seconds to JPEG, without lose the quality)

For MAC, i realy don't know

I hope I have helped

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm guessing you don't need me to help you anymore after you read NumbLock's guide, right?

OP
D

deoknam

I still need it! Numblock's experiment came out fine. Mine came out blank. :eek:

Most reactions

Latest posts