What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Docs2go

OP
D

deoknam

I opt to send it to you via dropbox. I already tried attaching the files via gmail.it won't work.

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I realized I don't have a drop box account I have a box.net

OP
D

deoknam

Uh-uh I never thought of that. Haha I hope mikestoolz have one. :D

OP
D

deoknam

I'll wait mike, I already tried converting these two in calibre. It won't convert , I already tried it several times. That is why I decided to buy the docs2go. Remember, the files are scanned files in PDF format. Thanks.

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
I've tried a few things, all unsuccessful. I think your best bet is to just conver them to images and lod the imges as an event.

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Take screen shots and put them into a presentation as images maybe.

OP
D

deoknam

Thanks for trying. I guess I have to take what BcBruno suggested. Flip through them like an album. Thanks again!

OP
D

deoknam

I couldn't help it! Shouldn't the developer check into these kind of files? I hate to think I literally wasted my 14.99$ for nothing. What waste!

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can send an email to apple support and request a refund...

OP
D

deoknam

That's a good suggestion. Do you know their e-mail add?I'm too lazy to look it up

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not off the top of my head, you have to go through support etc.

Most reactions

Latest posts