MikesTooLz iPF Novice Joined May 7, 2010 Messages 2,361 Reaction score 20 Location Miami, FL Jun 8, 2010 #31 deoknam send me the file and ill see why its not working for you. Last edited: Jun 8, 2010
OP OP D deoknam Guest Jun 8, 2010 #33 I opt to send it to you via dropbox. I already tried attaching the files via gmail.it won't work.
M Matth3w iPF Noob Joined May 26, 2010 Messages 2,017 Reaction score 2 Jun 8, 2010 #34 I realized I don't have a drop box account I have a box.net
OP OP D deoknam Guest Jun 8, 2010 #35 Uh-uh I never thought of that. Haha I hope mikestoolz have one.
MikesTooLz iPF Novice Joined May 7, 2010 Messages 2,361 Reaction score 20 Location Miami, FL Jun 9, 2010 #36 try and use this site to convert it to an epub. you can read epub files in apples iBooks app. I cant try it right now, im at work. Epub2Go - Convert PDF to EPUB - iPhone - Ebook - Stanza
try and use this site to convert it to an epub. you can read epub files in apples iBooks app. I cant try it right now, im at work. Epub2Go - Convert PDF to EPUB - iPhone - Ebook - Stanza
OP OP D deoknam Guest Jun 9, 2010 #37 I'll wait mike, I already tried converting these two in calibre. It won't convert , I already tried it several times. That is why I decided to buy the docs2go. Remember, the files are scanned files in PDF format. Thanks.
I'll wait mike, I already tried converting these two in calibre. It won't convert , I already tried it several times. That is why I decided to buy the docs2go. Remember, the files are scanned files in PDF format. Thanks.
MikesTooLz iPF Novice Joined May 7, 2010 Messages 2,361 Reaction score 20 Location Miami, FL Jun 9, 2010 #38 I've tried a few things, all unsuccessful. I think your best bet is to just conver them to images and lod the imges as an event.
I've tried a few things, all unsuccessful. I think your best bet is to just conver them to images and lod the imges as an event.
M Matth3w iPF Noob Joined May 26, 2010 Messages 2,017 Reaction score 2 Jun 9, 2010 #39 Take screen shots and put them into a presentation as images maybe.
OP OP D deoknam Guest Jun 9, 2010 #40 Thanks for trying. I guess I have to take what BcBruno suggested. Flip through them like an album. Thanks again!
Thanks for trying. I guess I have to take what BcBruno suggested. Flip through them like an album. Thanks again!
OP OP D deoknam Guest Jun 9, 2010 #41 I couldn't help it! Shouldn't the developer check into these kind of files? I hate to think I literally wasted my 14.99$ for nothing. What waste!
I couldn't help it! Shouldn't the developer check into these kind of files? I hate to think I literally wasted my 14.99$ for nothing. What waste!
M Matth3w iPF Noob Joined May 26, 2010 Messages 2,017 Reaction score 2 Jun 9, 2010 #42 You can send an email to apple support and request a refund...
OP OP D deoknam Guest Jun 9, 2010 #43 That's a good suggestion. Do you know their e-mail add?I'm too lazy to look it up
M Matth3w iPF Noob Joined May 26, 2010 Messages 2,017 Reaction score 2 Jun 9, 2010 #44 Not off the top of my head, you have to go through support etc.