What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you use our ( IPF ) App?

Do you use our ( IPF ) App?

• Yes

Votes: 77 54.6%
  • No

Votes: 37 26.2%
  • IPF has an App?

Votes: 18 12.8%
  • Do not know how

Votes: 9 6.4%

• Total voters

larjan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It is almost the first thing I check when starting my iPad. I have learned many things from it. Especially great for a newbie.

jncbankston

iPF Noob
Reaction score
larjan said:
It is almost the first thing I check when starting my iPad. I have learned many things from it. Especially great for a newbie.

Agreed! And Zite app for latest Mac news. Then FB. Then email. Then kids get it and I don't see Scooter again until bedtime.

It's a family event.

Sent from Scooter, my White Verizon 32GB iPad2, using iPF

singlestick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
larjan said:

Agreed! And Zite app for latest Mac news. Then FB. Then email. Then kids get it and I don't see Scooter again until bedtime.

It's a family event.

Sent from Scooter, my White Verizon 32GB iPad2, using iPF

Hmm. Scooter. Has there been a thread for "Did you name your iPad?" Anyhoo, it is very interesting to see how many use the IPF app (me included), and the various ways that people share and use their iPads.

guthrien

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple AppStore, if you go to the website on your iPad you will be harassed for it ;)

Dee Ashley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.houseofwags.com
I like getting to the forum from my laptop usually cause I can type a lot faster on it. When I am away, I will the app; but prefer reading and typing on the laptop which is how I began on the forum.

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes.

Sent from my Verizon 64GB Black iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts