What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you use a Keyboard?

Do you use a keyboard?

• Yes

Votes: 85 44.0%
  • No

Votes: 90 46.6%
  • Soon

Votes: 18 9.3%

• Total voters

danielgfreeman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I find myself surprised by the the on screen keyboard. It is not to difficult to get used to, having said that, I am not a great typist by any means and always watch my fingers as I typed, so I guess I like having the keyboard and the end result right in front of my face!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

digipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not yet.. Maybe i go get it oneday

anyways typing on the screen is really comfort too..
But for serious writer i think they should have it

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I voted yes, but it is really a sometimes, I have the clam case one, I use it when doing a lot of typing because it is just easier.

Asharp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
iPad Keyboard Use

I'm getting better at using the iPad keyboard, but I'm just not as fast and as accurate as I am on a larger keyboard.

I now only use the iPad keyboard when I have to, e.g., when I'm working while in transit.

Using the iPad keyboard requires a different skill set. I need to be more patient.

Allyson

kingnba6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ive used everything from a stylus, mini bluetooth keyboard, keyboard case, full size bluetooth keyboard but having the convince of the on board keyboard is the best, just get used to it unless you plan to write papers and what not.

Vlammetje

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No I don't, but I could see the use of one. I'll get one some other time.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

zorah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I voted yes, because in theory I do. Just not all the time, but only when I am at a seminar for work, taking notes. Personal use like replying to an e-mail, no, I use the virtual one in landscape.

Most reactions