What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you use a Keyboard?

Do you use a keyboard?

• Yes

Votes: 85 44.0%
  • No

Votes: 90 46.6%
  • Soon

Votes: 18 9.3%

• Total voters

Torria

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes I use it for typing anything longer than 2 paragraphs

m3incorp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No, as of two months of Ipad 2 use, I haven't had the need for one.....I use my iPad more while laying in bed than anywhere else.

Aladyleyna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nope, I have my laptop for more serious typing. If I have to type more than 500 words, then I'll use my laptop, because it makes it much easier for me to touchtype. I normally use the iPad for brousing the internet and reading emails (sometimes replying to them too, depends on the length), and do my work on the laptop.

kingnba6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i got one of those china bluetooth keyboard cases, and its good and convenient , but adds a bunch of weight. i am planning on removing the case and using the original apple case i got.

bookdoc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kaeyboard with repeating "a"

I just bought a $20 keyboard on eBay which works fine except for the repeating "a". Just breathe on the letter and it repeats. I would have bought the Apple one but I heard it lacked delete and backspace keys. Any suggestions? Sending it back to China is too much work. There is a button which may be a reset switch and I pressed but there is nothing in the instruction sheet about it. Thanks. This is really frustrating.

horace87st

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have encountered the same problem. I just got the best solution here. Thanks

Shayla

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No i don't, i like using the on screen one :) (i voted)

Most reactions

Latest posts