What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you have a stylus...

rocshaus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, so this question goes out to anyone using a stylus. Is there any way to calibrate the ipad so that you don't have to guess where your lines (brush strokes, etc.) are going to land when you are drawing? I have sort of figured out "about" where my line will land, but come on, every touch device I have ever owned has had some rudimentary form of touch calibration whether for finger touch or stylus use...
BTW, I know that I don't have to calibrate the iPad for my fat fingers when I'm browsing the web, or flipping through photos or any of the 99% of things it's generally used for, but I'm not trying to draw or photo edit with my fingers. That's why I bought a stylus. As such I would like a bit more precision. Thanks in advance for any help you guys can provide. :)

Dannyboy85

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No need for it just take a few days & you will be calibrated to your iPad..:D

Most reactions

Latest posts