What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Targus Stylus for iPad

bong512

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the 2 in 1 version (stylus and pen) which i carry along everyday even if i don't have my ipad, since it is my everyday pen, very handy!

Sargon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the ifrogz and it is not working well for me. It almost seems as if it runs out of ink - just stops writing and then I try different angles and locations and then it may start up again. Not sure what could be causing it but looks like I will need to get a different type that can handle fast left handed scribbles.

S

hamburglar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just bought the DAgi Stylus pen. I wish there was an ink tip so I can use it as an actual pen :(

PatriciaF

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I purchased a new design called X-Stylus Touch. I found it on one of those website where you donate to a new developer. It cost $25.00 and I was taking a chance buying it but when I received the stylus I was not disappointed at all. It is a clever one at that, the "head" folds back into the stylus. If you go to greenbuld.com you can read about it. Personally, I can't use it due to some probelms with my hands, I have several smaller ones which I use but my finger is my best stylus so far lol... In fact I have for sale if anyone is interested on eBay (not sure if I am allowed to post that sorry if I am not allowed to)

Most reactions