What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Targus Stylus for iPad

DrHouse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.ws4dl.org
I just bought a targus stylus for my iPad, to take advantage of the bamboo notepad app. I always had in mind that a stylus was just a gadget not really needed when you can use your fingers instead.

Man, was I wrong! It's really great for note taking and sketching, but amazing for browsing the net, navigating thru apps, etc... No more finger prints on my screen, no more fingers hiding text or display... And when you need your fingers, just put it aside, and take it back when done.

I must say that this "gadget" is a must. At first, it felt like going back to my old Palm M130, but after a few minutes, you can see the benefit of using a stylus.

Great for...
- browsing in safari
- sketching or drawing
- notes
- logic or card games
- highlighting or selecting text
- news reading, or any apps that just requires to follow a link on a single "click"
- remote to a PC via vnc/RDP

A bit pricy for a simple stick, but so handy...

VicoPad addict!

Hdchiky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I agaree completely, DrHouse! After I got mine I realized how handy it was - now I look for it each time I use the iPad.

Chiky

poppakristof

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got the one with the pen inside.
It's a bit heavier but when you swap out the ink for a quality one, it's nice to write on paper with as well as the iPad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JackBookPro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bought the targus(with no ink pen) a week ago.... It's the best thing I bought since my iPad!!!!!!!

debbied88

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love my stylus, no more fingerprints. I could sell these as three of my friends have seen mine and bought one. I bought another one to keep with my phone. Enjoy!

Pichon617

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I cant wait for my stylus to come in everyone tells me to get so I finally ordered one last night. I hear it's a must have for the iPad targus stylus is good styles it has some great reviews. NO MORE FINGER PRINTS YES BABY

Sent from my JB iPad using iPF

orfew

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just picked up my IPAD yesterday and I bought the stylus at the same time. I love this gadget. It is precise, forgiving, and quite intuitive to use,

Reaction score
I just bought a targus stylus for my iPad, to take advantage of the bamboo notepad app. I always had in mind that a stylus was just a gadget not really needed when you can use your fingers instead.

Man, was I wrong! It's really great for note taking and sketching, but amazing for browsing the net, navigating thru apps, etc... No more finger prints on my screen, no more fingers hiding text or display... And when you need your fingers, just put it aside, and take it back when done.

I must say that this "gadget" is a must. At first, it felt like going back to my old Palm M130, but after a few minutes, you can see the benefit of using a stylus.

Great for...
- browsing in safari
- sketching or drawing
- notes
- logic or card games
- news reading, or any apps that just requires to follow a link on a single "click"

VicoPad addict!

A must have for using Splashtop as well to get the most from it

Support Our Troops!!!
This post was Tapatalk approved
Sent from this Galaxy

jsh1120

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've tried several styli (?) and use the Targus combo stylus/pen. However, since I got an iFaraday stylus, I've found that no other stylus compares. It is simply superior to any of its rivals.

iFaraday.com

dbeth

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I couldn't agree more...using it right now. I didn't think I would use it much, but outside of typing, I use it a TON! This upcoming school year, I'm going to use it for teaching, using Splashtop, my interactive basketball whiteboard for coaching, keeping stats for basketball games, etc. Really a nice piece of equipment.

Layth

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a Targus and I'm happy with it. I was initially interested in a Jot Pro, but I couldn't find someplace in Canada that sold it and the shipping price to Canada cost more than the stylus itself. So I went to the mall and the only brand I saw was Targus, so I went ahead and got one.

Contra

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.offroadjunkies.net
DrHouse said:

Great for...
- browsing in safari
- sketching or drawing
- notes
- logic or card games

VicoPad addict!

Post up the model you have

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts