What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discount on the iPad

OP
T

tom1252

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok Thanks, didn't think they would!!

Another way of getting a cheaper iPad i thought is getting refurbished one but their are not any on the apple site so i don't know whether they are offering them.

Last edited:

Moi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To Purpleorchid and MikesTooLz

Thanks for your helpful, gracious replies. I appreciate the help you've given me.

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is little chance of discounts with the iPad. Heck, they do not even list the iPad on the refurbish items. I can expect them not having any refurbish units in stock, but to not even list them, says a lot.

andsoitgoes

iPF Novice
Reaction score
There is little chance of discounts with the iPad. Heck, they do not even list the iPad on the refurbish items. I can expect them not having any refurbish units in stock, but to not even list them, says a lot.

Yeah, this.

They are going to use any possible refurb units for warranty replacement, nothing else... at least not for quite a few months to come.

It's been 2 months since the release, I think it's far too premature to expect there to be anything "used" on the market.

Most reactions

Latest posts