What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

did any catch the ipad on the tv commerical

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i was watching the news channel and saw the ipad beening used in a tv commercial for a online university of phoniex ..the guy was sitting on the train and he pulls out a ipad to go to school online..

along with i saw a cable tv show tonight with the guy holding a ipad in his hands and he was walking down the hallway from a another person office. i guess we are going to see it in more of the tv shows and online commercials now ..

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
I don't watch TV so I didn't see any of them..... but it is good to know that current trends are being reflected in pop culture......

dburk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i was watching the news channel and saw the ipad beening used in a tv commercial for a online university of phoniex ..the guy was sitting on the train and he pulls out a ipad to go to school online..

along with i saw a cable tv show tonight with the guy holding a ipad in his hands and he was walking down the hallway from a another person office. i guess we are going to see it in more of the tv shows and online commercials now ..

saw it - guess they're "hip" now?

still wondering if online universities will be around in 10 yrs

Most reactions