What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Debug counsel 11 errors". Why is it saying that?

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In Safari under the address bar it says this. Has an arrow at the end and if you click on it it list all the errors.

Why is is this happening? I have never seen this before:confused:

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No apologies needed, if we had a clue, we would be glad to pass on our wisdom. As is, our silence speaks volumes of our ignorance.

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
This is because you turned on the debug console in settings.

any website errors will show up. This is used for people creating websites, they can test the website in the iPad browser and see any errors that come up. Turn off the debug console or just ignore it.

I find it funny how the site iPadForums.Net a site about the iPads has errors running under the ipads browser.

Last edited:
OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I knew you would know, Mike! Very Cool, Sir. But I don't recall going into to settings and doing that...:confused:

Now, how did you know the errors were from THIS site? They are. But How did you know that?

And what does that mean?

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lol you can switch it off some how one of the worms turned it on . Problems resolved by Mike ....... (even col did not know that one)

Col relaxes was about to get the "worm busters" to stop sweet from eating worms.

figmo10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I thought I was familiar with the settings menu but I never knew there was a debug console.

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
People eat the strangest things. It is a luxury to eat Lobster, or the poor man's version, crawdads. And what are these, but giant cockroaches?

Most reactions