What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Curious

kelseygp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love my iPad but I'm finding that my finger tips get uncomfortably tingly from it. Has anyone else experienced this?

Husq250

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ive had quite the opposite problem, with my laptop my eyes go numb after awhile. Have you tried a Bluetooth keyboard yet?

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I love my iPad but I'm finding that my finger tips get uncomfortably tingly from it. Has anyone else experienced this?

Hi Keysey - welcome to the forum! :)

Personally, I find the 'on-screen keyboard' of the iPad irritating for prolonged typing - others seem to get use to the feature - maybe a personal decision? I'm now taking my iPad 'on the road' (w/ local Wi-Fi connections available at the places we stay) instead of a laptop - have an Apple BT (Bluetooth) keyboard and that combination works out fine for us; SO if you are trying to type a LOT into your iPad, I would strongly suggest that you investigate BT KB options - good luck and please let us know your solution!

Most reactions

Latest posts