What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lost ability to send attachments in word ap when I changed my hotmail password.

Rachel1314

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Curious if anyone else has had this issue with the I pad. I changed my hotmail password and have not been able to send any attachments from my Word App

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
All mail from within apps use the default account as set up in Mail. You'll either have to make your Hotmail account work again (by reseting the password) or if you have a second email account you can set it as default in Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars; the Mail section.

You can also change the account being used to send the current email by tapping the From field before tapping send (only works if you have more than one email account set up.

If you try to access your Hotmail via the website, you should find a password recovery option. If not at the sign on page, then after your attempt to sign on using the wrong password.

Once you've reset the password go to your Hotmail account settings on the iPad and change it there. If that does not work, delete and re-add your Hotmail account.

Good luck.

Most reactions