What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will I be able to claim warranty for my iPad ?

Pook

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I have my iPad 3 for about 3 months now, and I noticed that there is a blue tinge on the left bottom corner of the screen. Do you think I will be able to claim for warranty ? If so, will Apple replace my iPad 3 ? Lastly, anyone else has blue tinge problem on their screen ?

SAM_0772.JPG

Attachments

• SAM_0772.JPG
    SAM_0772.JPG
    18.9 KB · Views: 299

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
There have been some reports of color degradation in retina displays. Best bet is to arrange an appointment at the Genius Bar, and show them the problem. You are well inside the warranty period, so you should get a replacement without any problems.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Bennettb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
They have been very good about replacement if there is a problem. They replaced mine for a sticky button.

Bobbi

NanoM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
KevinJS said:
There have been some reports of color degradation in retina displays. Best bet is to arrange an appointment at the Genius Bar, and show them the problem. You are well inside the warranty period, so you should get a replacement without any problems.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

I have problem w color went to gbar they couldn't see it any suggestions

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have problem w color went to gbar they couldn't see it any suggestions

You could try again at a different Apple Store. Try to figure out before you go what makes it stand out the most, including different brightness levels.

OP
Pook

Pook

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So, I brought my iPad to Apple retail store and they said it is nothing serious because the tinge is not noticeable. Guess I have to live with it.

Most reactions

Latest posts