What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crash

spedtea

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My IPad Pro just quit working. Totally black, can’t turn on or off. Tried hard reset, nothing. Anything else I can try? Hate to have to buy another one

OP
S

spedtea

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My IPad Pro just quit working. Totally black, can’t turn on or off. Tried hard reset, nothing. Anything else I can try? Hate to have to buy another one
Don’t have a computer

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Do you live close enough to an apple store to visit the Genius Bar for a free diagnostic?

OP
S

spedtea

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Unsure will have to check. Never heard of Genius Bar yet. I know we have a geek squad

OP
S

spedtea

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I too ok it will n and got that wonderful news that somehow it fried itself. They couldn’t even get the chip to show anything was even there. So I guess it’s now trash 🥴

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Did they quote you a repair cost? It’s generally about half the cost of a new device.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts