What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad pro A1673

garyww24

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hello everyone im new here. i have a ipad pro A1673 with a freezing/crashing/restarting issue. i have narrowed it down to the back of the ipad pro if i lightly tap or press any where above the apple logo close to where the logic board is it freezes and crashes. then black screen and reboots sometimes. sometimes i have to hold power and home button. there are no dents any where on the back of the ipad only dent i see is on the other side edge it was bought about a year ago off amazon as refurbished. any thoughts could the logic board shield have been jarred loose or fell off? and anyone else had this problem?

Attachments

• IMG_20200213_214824~2.jpg
    IMG_20200213_214824~2.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 206

JezzerP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.design-79.co.uk
OK, I can't diagnose your problem I'm afraid, but I would suggest that this would need to be looked at in an Apple Store or at a qualified Apple Partner store....somethings isn't right!!

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Your iPad needs a full diagnostic and possible tear down to zero in on the problem. Genius Bar appointments are free at any Apple Store.

Most reactions

Latest posts