What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Check out this case

DavidNM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here's one of the premier maker of gadget cases Sena Cases - Designer Leather Cases : BlackBerry case, iPhone case, Treo case, iPod touch case, and other PDA cases

Know what? While I did order the Apple case - I'm not sure what my strategy will be for a case. maybe I'll check out ZAG again. Maybe just a screen cover - after all - how long will I own this iPad before I replace it with a newer version? What will a few scratches on the back do to the resale price of an outdated unit? I just don't know how interested I am in doubling or tripling the size of this thing with a slick case.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad silicone case

Yes, there are risks in coming out with a product before it has actually been handed over to the public but we believe the benefits outweigh the risks. In the end, if something does actually go wrong, like we said before, the customer need not to worry. They are the priority and we will gladly accept any return if the product is incorrect.

Thanks :) We look forward to seeing what your company has for us in the future. Looks like you have interesting products yourself.

I see that in your sixth image on your site you have a familiar product. Your company sells the 'TrendyDigital WaterGuard Waterproof Case for the Apple iPad'? Or are they from the same manufacturer?

That's your choice and i respect it, i hope you are right ...

we are cooking almost 60 products for Ipad, the Waterproof case is not yet fully finished but we believe to have it for the 5 April, as we want to got some waterproof certification, especially because Apple are really cautious about water damage

DavidNM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
BTW gang - if you're really uptown here's the best case on the planet. Made from hand selected leather in Spain. I had one of these for a Palm Lifedrive - incredible. Only problem is they're expensive - about $150 for the iPad.
iPad Magnetic cases

CanonicalKoi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
(shakes fist at Living 2345) Man, I was going to be good and not order/buy any more accessories until I actually had an iPad in my hot little hands, but that soft gel case....the colors....dang.

OP
L

living2345

iPF Noob
Reaction score
(shakes fist at Living 2345) Man, I was going to be good and not order/buy any more accessories until I actually had an iPad in my hot little hands, but that soft gel case....the colors....dang.

lol, sorry...

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad luxury cover

BTW gang - if you're really uptown here's the best case on the planet. Made from hand selected leather in Spain. I had one of these for a Palm Lifedrive - incredible. Only problem is they're expensive - about $150 for the iPad.
iPad Magnetic cases

Really nice cover but too expensive .... i hope for them they will be more cheaper when the ipad will come out

brhon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If I spend this much money on a case then it better have "COACH" or some other luxury brand name stamped in the leather.

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Truth is the price isn't really that high if you figure I paid $30 for my DLO folio case for my iPod touch. It looks like the ipad uses much more leather and labor to produce. Unless something made in the US comes along before I get my 3G, Spain will get my money.

cimousa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.cimousa.com
If I have my iPad in the soft gel case, will it still fit in the sleeve case?

Hmmm... We haven't tried that. Yet.

Based on the properties of Neoprene Sleeve Cases, it is possible that it will fit in there since they are pretty stretchy but they will also provide a very snug fit for the iPad itself.

The Soft Gel Cases are only 2mm thick so it will add a total of 4mm to the iPad. I can't guarantee that it will fit, but we will get back to you about it.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad silicone case

I'm looking forward to owning one, thanks for the info.

Thanks! We've just updated the site with pictures of most of the items and we are now shipping them.

If I have my iPad in the soft gel case, will it still fit in the sleeve case?

Based on my experience with iPhone , if the sleeve is really adapted at the iPad it will be not so easy to put in & out ... as every manufacturer want made the sleeve don't permit the product floating inside they tight it , so i guess CIMO have made the same choice

So you will have to choose la :D

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad pouch or silicone

thanks for the info, looks like I will have to choose

Welcome my friend, you can have both but surely can't be used in same time ... the main problem is if you made sleeve to large for be used with silicone (or other protection) customer just wana use sleeve they will be unhappy and complain ... it's not so easy to satisfied everybody for a developer

Most reactions

Latest posts