What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can you do a print screen on iPad air 2

clermont

iPF Novice
Reaction score
hubby has just bought an iPad air 2 and wants to do a screen print can it be done if so how

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Briefly press the home and power buttons at the same time. There should be a camera shutter sound. The screenshot will be saved in the Photos app. Print as you would any photo.

OP
clermont

clermont

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Another question,all my bookmarks on my ipad2 have shown up on hubby's new iPad air how does this happen how can we stop it

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Another question,all my bookmarks on my ipad2 have shown up on hubby's new iPad air how does this happen how can we stop it
That happens when you use the same iCloud ID and enable Safari there. This will sync all of your bookmarks, the reading list, and you'll see on one device which site is opened on the other one.

If you don't want this to happen, disable Safari in Settings - iCloud.

OP
clermont

clermont

iPF Novice
Reaction score
When I 1st got my iPad he set it up using his email address this caused problems so I created my own ID but not sure if I removed his ID and now cannot remember if I have removed his, and now can't remember where to go to check

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Look at Settings - iTunes & App Store. The Apple ID will be visible there. If it's his, this is the reason for purchases appearing on his new iPad Air 2. If it's yours: do you use Family Sharing?

I'm wondering which backup he used when he set up his device. Safari bookmarks only appear on both devices when they are both set up with the same iCloud ID. As you both use different ones, this should not happen. Did he use your iCloud ID when he set up his device? This would explain both: your purchases and bookmarks appearing on his iPad.

Most reactions

Latest posts