What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Air print not working with Quick Office Pro HD now with IOS 7

frederick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Everything was working fine with my new HP printer as I was just getting to know how to use the Air Print function with my IPad 2 & IPhone 3GS and then along came IOS7.

It appears that I can use the Air Print function on most other apps. Except for Quick Office Pro HD.
The moment that I tap the print icon it closes Quick Office immediately and takes me back to the Home Screen ( Desk Top)

Has anyone else had this issue? Is it just me or do we have to wait for an update sometime?

Looking for answers,

Frederick

Rojas4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Everything was working fine with my new HP printer as I was just getting to know how to use the Air Print function with my IPad 2 & IPhone 3GS and then along came IOS7.

It appears that I can use the Air Print function on most other apps. Except for Quick Office Pro HD.
The moment that I tap the print icon it closes Quick Office immediately and takes me back to the Home Screen ( Desk Top)

Has anyone else had this issue? Is it just me or do we have to wait for an update sometime?

Looking for answers,

Frederick

The free version works great on my iPad mini with HP laser printer

OP
F

frederick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried reloading Quick Office Pro HD but the same result!!
I have no idea why this is?

Thanks for the update on the free app. I have tried this and it works fine. May have to revert to this app in future.

Drop box and Evernote work well with the new update in the printing department.

Here's hoping for the future???

Cheers guys.

Most reactions

Latest posts