What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can the split screen be made bigger?

Reaction score
I have read tip about how to change the keyboard to the split version, but I did not realize it was so small. Can it be made bigger?

Last edited by a moderator:

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't believe that it can although I'd be happy to be proved wrong.

I'll move this to the correct section for you.

The Archangel

ChristianaR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Love the split keyboard but hate that it's so small too. I don't believe it can be made bigger.

On a side note did you know about the 'phantom' keys on the split board? You actually have an extra six keys that don't show. YHB can be typed with the left hand... Next to the TGV respectively- as if the keyboard wasn't split, and vice-versa. Great feature.

OP
T
Reaction score
Split Keyboard

I have been doing some research and apparently it's a Thumb keyboard, so it does not have/need to be bigger. Obvious, really, had I thought enough about it. I am a touch typist so would have loved it bigger. But I manage quite well on the regular keyboard.

magpiemini

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The split keyboard for the iPad is not very good. They need to develop a good one that can dock and have the features of the Android Thumb Keyboard which is far superior.

OP
T
Reaction score
I have downloaded several PDFs into my ibooks library. Some of them have a nice front cover on so that when I am looking at my library shelves I can just about see what they are. Unfortunately some of them don't have a very good front page in as much as the fact that I can't tell what they are without opening up the file

Does anyone know of a way I can add a front page or title page to a PDF to enable me to identify it more easily?

Most reactions

Latest posts