What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can I transfer webpages saved using the Offline Pages app ?

Avst03

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

We used the app Offline Pages to save webpages to the iPad 1 iOS 5.5.1 that we have. Now I'd like to transfer those webpages to our iPad 3 iOS 6
Is there a way of transferring these files between the two iPads there's quite a few pages on the iPad 1 my wife is a FanFiction junkie.

Thanks

Last edited:

Project37

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You could go to settings, iCloud and enable Safari on both units so that the bookmarks are synced between both devices. This is assuming both your devices are on the same account and iCloud is enabled on both devices.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Project37

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry I just noticed that you are not using Safari to do bookmarks. I am not 100% sure but you could try installing iTools on your computer and see if it will let you copy the saved files from the iPad 1 to your computer. Then you could hook up your iPad 3 to the computer and use iTools to copy from the computer to the iPad.

Here is a link to the iTools website and is a free program.

http://itools.hk/cms/webpage30.htm

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts