What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Camera icon missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

biakpara

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Someone deleted the camera on my friends ipad how do I get it back?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Someone may have enabled Restrictions in your friend's Settings app that is blocking the use of the camera (and from seeing the icon).

To see if that is the case, go to the General tab in Settings and press on the Restrictions line on the right (if Restrictions is on, you will need a password for the tab to open). If it is on and you've entered the password, check to make sure the Camera line under "Allow" is turned ON.

If that works, yay. If not, holler back and we'll take another shot at it.

Marilyn

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yay! Glad to hear that things got sorted for you. And, thanks for coming back and telling us your problem got resolved. Always nice to hear back - especially the success stories. :)

Marilyn

OP
biakpara

biakpara

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Marylyn TANX, I there other issues I could discuss with u, that is if you are very affiliated with apple?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm not affiliated with Apple. I'm just an enthusiastic user of their products.

But, if you have more questions on using your iPad - feel free to post such questions here in the forum. There are a lot of experienced iPad enthusiasts here and I'm pretty sure we can help answer most any question.

Marilyn

OP
biakpara

biakpara

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Actually my questions might become stupid at times, and I would rather ask just one person than stand the risk of being a laughing stock

Oladyb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Someone may have enabled Restrictions in your friend's Settings app that is blocking the use of the camera (and from seeing the icon).

To see if that is the case, go to the General tab in Settings and press on the Restrictions line on the right (if Restrictions is on, you will need a password for the tab to open). If it is on and you've entered the password, check to make sure the Camera line under "Allow" is turned ON.

If that works, yay. If not, holler back and we'll take another shot at it.

Marilyn
Thank you so much

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Thank you so much

Hello Oladyb - welcome to the forum! :) Now, you've responded to a 4 year-old thread w/o telling us whether you were having the same issue w/ your camera icon - let us know if that is true and if not, then please start a new thread in an appropriate forum to obtain the best attention. Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions