What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Camera connection KIT

SunnyFL

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered the CCK via the APPLE online store but it's not scheduled to ship until 8/26 I really need it for a trip I am going on in a few weeks so I have bid on a few on EBAY with no luck. I got a letter from EBAY today that said the following so I am guess it's a good thing I did not win.

====
We're writing to let you know that we removed the listing for the following item that you won or bid on:

150466979825 - Brand New Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit MC531ZM/A

To help protect you, we removed this listing so we can confirm that the seller is not putting you or other eBay members at risk.

GiPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
eBay is almost TOO sensitive with auction removal...I had a legit copy of software shrink wrapped and posted that they removed because I was in copyright violation...which was total BS... to get my selling status back, I had to take a f'n 10 question online course...unfortunately, they are a necessary evil, depending on what type of selling you do.

BTW - the camera kit is awesome...not that it helps you now...

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Amazon has them:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Apple-iPad-Camera-Connection-Kit/dp/B003K1EYM6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1279339760&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit - iPad accessory kit - Apple iPad:…[/ame]

Most reactions

Latest posts