What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Buying the iPhone 4???

Highlow87

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
thiskingdombythesea.tumblr.com
I've been trying to order mine for a while now but I getting timed out or the process failed or something lame like that. I'll wait for the white one.

Also, those unlocked iPhones on bay must be selling at ridiculous prices O_O
Mist likely... I think.

Ghuda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
it took forever so I gave up, went to work, did some things at the office, went to the AT&T store 15 minutes before it opened and was in and out in an hour, including the line sit with the unwashed masses. I ordered 2 x 32gb black ones. They will call me when they are ready, maybe not on the 24th, but at least I am not stressing over it anymore.

Rasputina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I already preordered my 32 gig for delivery on the 24th.

Last edited:

Highlow87

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
thiskingdombythesea.tumblr.com
I just placed my pre-order! I really wanted a white one but if they become available for pre-order any time soon I'm just going to cancel my order now and re-order it :)
umm yeah mine has a july 2nd shipping date.

Jman09

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I gave up on waiting for the white and decided to reserve one at Best Buy today. But if I find out the White will only be a week or two after the 24th then I may change my reservation to that.

OP
I

iWags

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pre-Ordered from Radio Shack today! Never imagined I would be buying it from Radio Shack, but I am getting $200 for my 3GS, so all I have to do is pay the $18 activation and tax. Basically its an even swap. I am number 2 on the list at my local Radio Shack, so hopefully I get on the 24th.

Technician99

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I do not think they will be in Canada until August, I may just hold off. See what Android devices will be coming out to respond the the iPhone 4, maybe the Dell Streak will be cool? I may get one but I am not in hurry.

Most reactions