What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brand New to the APPLE scene....looking for guidance!

AppleMack

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey folks,

I'm finally a member of the IPAD empire lol...Just bought a IPAD 3 64GB wifi black

I'm looking for any suggestions you guys can offer for starting from scratch with the Ipad. I'm basically working from a brand new Sony Viao CPU and getting ready to open my ipad 3 and begin to install.

What i'm looking for are any suggestions you guys have as far as me beginning this process from the very beginning. I'm guessing first thing i'll be doing will be plugging this puppy up and charging/installing itunes and registering.

Any guidance on what you guys would do since your the GURU's and if you were beginning from scratch is what i'm looking for!

I'm interesting in purchasing the Apple TV device and also eventually bringing some of my pictures/music over from my CPU....I hear I will need Cloud for this process....I'm CLUELESS what Cloud does...

Anyway, if you guys wouldnt mind taking the time to break down a path for what i should do before i even begin to open the box to this Beast!

Much Appreciated!

-Mack

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are many first timers here, and most questions have already been asked. The search function is your friend. The setup on an iPad is easy, just get it near your wifi connection and let it guide you. The best advice I can give you is try the iPad, and think about what you will be using it for. Check on here for knowledge of those types of apps. Spend some time getting familiar with the app store. In no time, you will find yourself an expert. Just remember that there is no long involved learning curve here. The iPad is as simple to use as it looks.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi applemack-looks like Seadog has already given you some good start up advice. Good luck with our new iPad!

Welcome to the iPadForum! This Forum offers so much information related to the iPad (original-New), Acessories, Apps, Help, and Apple News.

The iPadForum also includes a Regional Ipad Group for international users across the world. This is a wonderful area to "find" members from your own country.
Regional iPad Groups

If you have not done so, please take a look at the iOS 5 Guideline Manual. iTunes - Books - iPad User Guide for iOS 5 by Apple Inc.

Finally, please do not forget to read the Rules!
http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Most reactions

Latest posts