What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SwitchEasy Brand?

Madgriff

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone tried to fit the iPad in the switch easy case with ghost armor or a zag mate protectant on the back? I'd like to get this case but I don't want to pull the protectant off. Thanks for the help!

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Harters

iPF Noob
Reaction score
JJK said:
In the case 24/7. If you take it out regularly it should become more easy, but is that really what you want?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

I find it easier and lighter out of the case when I am using it around the house.

jasmynsway

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Harters said:
Do owners of the Switcheasy case find it easy to take their iPad out of the case?

I tend to keep my iPad in my current case during the week for protection reasons, but at the weekend I like to use it out of the case so I can really enjoy it in it's natural state. I have a rear Bodyguardz to protect the back when I put it down.

I find it really hard to take the iPad out. I'm gonna give it a few more days but am considering returning it. I have a Zaggmate too so Id like to be able to just pop it out.

JJK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Harters said:
I find it easier and lighter out of the case when I am using it around the house.

If it gets easier to take it out it also gets easier to drop out......

gmaines

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love mine. After you take it out a couple of times, it gets so easy. It takes me about 10 seconds to do it now. The clasp closes so easy now. It is a keeper.

FNwoz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah I got my black canvas the other day and I have to say I really like it. I was a little concerned about the bulk but it is really not that bad. I would feel comfortable if my iPad hit the ground with this case on. Seems like it would protect it very well.

v0n

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sexy beast ain't it fellas? Albeit brown looks good I'm still curious as to what the grey looks like.

JJK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Changed to Targus. I found the closing too much of a hassle.

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
JJK said:
:)

never mind, photoshop..... but would be nice to have tho, even just to scare someone lol

icouldsave.co.uk - help save money and the planet!

Last edited:

JJK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My mouse used to move a lot until I stopped feeding it. Now I do not have to look around anymore to see where he is at.

jasmynsway

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Shortbread said:
How are people finding the case after using it for a while? Waiting on mine showing up.

I still enjoy mine very much. It's wearing well and I see no signs of distress. I'm not that hard on it, but still. It's good looking and doesn't add much weight or bulk. My only gripes to this point are that when it's in stand mode on my lap it tends to slip out of the groves and that it doesn't come in any brighter colors (red, pink, blue, etc). All in all, I'm very pleased. I love that to doesn't cover any part of the ipad screen and that it protects the back completely.

If the latch is stiff when you get yours you can adjust it by pushing it in or out with your thumbs.

I said a few pages back in this thread that it's hard to get the ipad out. That's true for me, but I've gotten the hang of it. I also rarely take it out anymore. At the time I was taking it out to use the zaggmate but returned that for the verbatim.

Katrina2475

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I really like mine. The black shows fingerprints and dirt but it's not awful. It now closes much easier but I would rather it be tight than loose so I don't have to worry about it opening in a bag. My only gripe is I wish the grooves were deeper for propping it up. It slides down when you touch the screen because the groove isn't deep enough.

Most reactions