What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biggest annoyance with the iPad?

What are your biggest annoyances with the iPad? (4.2.1)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dece

iPF Noob
Reaction score
not contented

Ok sir. anybody from the Philippines who has the same experience..any suggestions?

Davebarrie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Obviously there is flash on the ipad2, it's just not integrated into safari. And if I were apple I wouldn't do it any differently, they want a hiccup free experience and thats what they deliver. I just cannot understand why this confuses so many people

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
supersteve1 said:
:)I just cannot understand why there still isnt any flash on the ipad2.

ISwifter......I have this on my (not jailbroken) iPad 1 and it gives me flash accessibility on flash based sites so therefore it is available on 1 & 2 and it's free.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

pastorsteve

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Annoyances? Only people that think the iPad is a computer or other device designed for things it is not intended to do. It is what it is (great tool) and didn't have flash and other "desired" features when it was purchased.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Colin865 said:
I'm still aching for flash support...what's taking so long?

Like the Freebird said, iSwifter.....but you ain't gonna get flash support by Apple, not until hell freezes over, it's old technology that is superseded by html5.......you might as well ask when they will be adding the 3.5" and 5.25" floppy drives!

The Archangel

Fifi1992

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Davebarrie said:
Obviously there is flash on the ipad2, it's just not integrated into safari. And if I were apple I wouldn't do it any differently, they want a hiccup free experience and thats what they deliver. I just cannot understand why this confuses so many people

I agree with you. I have the iPhone and do not miss flash.

PeteS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The biggest lack of functionality in iOS/iPad world is the lack of search within a page i.e. just found an interesting article on web in Safari, and then you have to ad all through to find the word you seatched for (no Ctrl+F) :-(

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts