What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WHY is the lack of Flash your biggest annoyance?

WHY is Flash your biggest annoyance?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Superbike81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Or just use Flash when you need it. It's not like having Flash content enabled automatically kills battery life. It only has an effect on battery life when you are actually viewing Flash content. It's not like will be using Flash 24/7.

xune

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Troll fail.

Not being able to catch up on BBC and other TV progs is v v disappointing. Am also having lot of difficulty w VIDEOS - including from the Apple ipad website for goddsake! Tried several times and have given up. Out of c 6videos i've tried, only 1 was successful, and it wasn',t Apple's. What's going on?

Lame.

Try downloading the BBC app in the app store, along with the other TV apps. Couldn't watch any videos from Apple's website? Really? LOL

Either you:

A. Have a seriously defective iPad
B. Utterly FAIL at trolling.

I'm going with B.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can't say you weren't warned! Just like the "Who wants their screen rotation button back?" thread, if it makes people happy to pointlessly debate the merits of a feature that doesn't exist, we have no problem with letting you have fun. But when its starts becoming personal, then its time to close the sandbox.

While I am sure there will be another thread about how the lack of Flash will ultimately lead to the demise of the Apple corporation, be advised that we will keep a close watch on it and will do what is necessary to keep threads on topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts