What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bible app in Afrikaans

Paulman1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm looking for an Afrikaans bible app. I'm from South Africa and now living in the USA and just can't find one. How can I get one please?

Landlord

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Search vir Olive Tree. Ek sien op hulle site dat hulle beide die 1953 ou vertaling, asook die 1983 nuwe vertaling het. I can PM you the link if you'd like. I havent tried or used it myself yet, so if you do decide to get it, I'd love to hear your comments/review.

OP
P

Paulman1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Landlord said:
Search vir Olive Tree. Ek sien op hulle site dat hulle beide die 1953 ou vertaling, asook die 1983 nuwe vertaling het. I can PM you the link if you'd like. I havent tried or used it myself yet, so if you do decide to get it, I'd love to hear your comments/review.

Thank you SO very much! Baie dankie! If I do get what I'm looking for, i'll let you know about any comments.

gshacienda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Get the jwbible app. It has your language and about 40 others and it'd free.

Landlord

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Get the jwbible app. It has your language and about 40 others and it'd free.

I think that might be a Jehovahs Witness version (hence the JW). @Paulman1, I'm going to buy the Olive Tree one tomorrow and will report back here to let you know.

Landlord

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Paulman1' I've bought the 1983 version (nuwe vertaling) in Olive Tree Bible+. It works perfect. Jy sal baie happy wees.

OP
P

Paulman1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanx everyone for responding. Baie dankie!

Most reactions

Latest posts