What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best solution for .docx

darinr80

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My company uses only .docx and .xlsx created by Microsoft Office 2007 and 2010. I am out of town across the country and until now, I thought I could edit and create these documents.

Please let me know how on my iPad 2 I can do this, assuming there is a way.

Thank you!

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been using Quickoffice App, seems to work really well......I'm sure others will chime in with other apps.

The Archangel

madmaclove

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm not sure if I answer correct but just wanted to share that I can open every kind of doc document on my iPad with the app pages; save, edit and rename as well. It converts it to pages and keeps it. I can't create a folder and put them in to organize though...

ssarmazi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would recommend QuickOffice for docx and xlsx. Having said that, if you ever move on to powerpoint, note that you can't edit pptx files in QuickOffice - only ppt files.

Most reactions

Latest posts