What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

.docx read and edit.

immanuelrathina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi....Am new to iOS.... bought a new ipad2... am havin trouble in makin my ipad to read .docx files///
I can't b able to move those files to my ipad thru itunes.... can u pls suggest me sum applications that reads and edits word documents of .docx extension?

therealriley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Smart office 2 or pages app, try these first as I think these should work, I know they do in smart office but it's not a free app.

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Smart office 2 or pages app, try these first as I think these should work, I know they do in smart office but it's not a free app.

+1 for Smart Office 2 and Pages. They're paid but if you use a word processor often, then it's worth the investment. Office² is also one of my suggestions. It'll run you about $7.99 as opposed to the $9.99 for Smart Office 2 and pages. Pretty simple app, suits a lot of needs, but not as extravagant as Smart Office 2 and Pages.

therealriley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got a redeem code from smart office on this forum, I regularly search promo code and smart office was on here giving a way a few redeem codes for the app so I was lucky to save some money.

Most reactions

Latest posts