What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best sites for App Reviews

omro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

My iPad arrives tomorrow and I'm pysched! :)

I've been reading other threads on this site about poor quality apps and I've googled for reviews and there are ton of app related review sites out there. Which sites are actually worth the effort of subscribing to and checking out?

Thanks!

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use appshopper.com to tell me what new apps are out, etc...and it sorts and runs better than iTunes, but not many reviews there.

TouchArcade gives you some good reviews on Apps, but they're all games.

I use the app, AppAdvice on the iPad for pretty good reviews. They don't review a ton but I have bought quite a few apps based on their reviews.

I haven't really found anything else for regular apps.

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
For games toucharcade.com for sure. The reviews are good, and the forums have a thread on just about every game there is... and usually with a lot of user input.....

rowan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
rowan.us

Jandy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I find myself using Youtube for apps reviews. In most cases you get a pretty good video review.

Tom1986

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yup, youtube is a good source, but try searching ipad dedicated sites like those mentioned by numblock

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
Yup, youtube is a good source, but try searching ipad dedicated sites like those mentioned by numblock

And note the against forum rules signature for Tom..... yes, the infamous myipadmedia virus strikes again!!!! These are like roaches....

For the 100000000000000th time, folks DO NOT fall for this.....

It cost $50 to join, and old Tom here will get $34 of it. It is part of a click media rip off scam.......

Last edited:

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use FingerGaming, TouchArcade, and PocketGamer for reviews and news, and Appshopper to check for new stuff. The Appadvice iPad app is worth a look too.

Most reactions