What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best iPad in your opinion?

Best iPad in your opinion?

• Total voters

teralpar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We have two iPad mini's in our household, my wife has the mini I and I have the new iPad mini with retina screen etc. I love my new mini compared to my wife's mini I, first the retina picture is really a wow factor, my mini II is also so much faster all the way around. I had planned on getting the Air but in the end I decided on the mini because it's easier to travel with and for my uses, reading and surfing the net and playing a couple games I'm glad I chose the mini II.

I agree. The iPad Mini w/Retina is awesome! I love it for the same reasons: easy to travel with, I always have something to read or play games on, and also surf the web at any time (I have cellular). And the Retina screen is the icing on the cake!

Most reactions

Latest posts