What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best iPad in your opinion?

Best iPad in your opinion?

• Total voters

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What do you think is the best iPad in your opinion?

For me, its the iPad mini. The sharp sides of the iPad 1, 2, 3, and 4 are painful. And I try to keep away from A7 devices.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have both minis. The new one blows the other completely off the planet. Sorry.

Tasty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would have to say the ipad air because it's so light, fast, and the perfect size. and we have 3 iPads in the home .

OP
Ser Aphim

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Reason why I stay away from A7 devices is because of compatibility issues of JB tweaks and crash issues

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm loving the iPad Air right now.....I also have the iPad 2 and the first mini.

I think the iPad Air trumps them all!

ardchoille

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have to say the iPad Air, simply because of its thickness and weight in ratio to its screen size.

Fred Garvin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Reason why I stay away from A7 devices is because of compatibility issues of JB tweaks and crash issues

Ahh...I was wondering.....but I don't JB and have no crash issues so I'm good with my new Air.

iPad Air 32Gb Wi-Fi; 17" MacBook Pro; 24" iMac; iPhone 4; iPod Nano 6th Gen; iPod Shuffle; Apple TV 2

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Why iPad Air, of course. ;)

Sent from my Black 64GB Fifth Generation iPod touch using Tapatalk

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Why iPad Air, of course. ;) Sent from my Black 64GB Fifth Generation iPod touch using Tapatalk

I agree of course but it could be argued that the iPad 2 was the biggest upgrade of the whole bunch. It was such a big jump from the original iPad.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I agree of course but it could be argued that the iPad 2 was the biggest upgrade of the whole bunch. It was such a big jump from the original iPad.

Boy, was it ever a big jump! Just so much quicker loading and then the camera also! ;)

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Hmm....I think the jump between the mini 1 and the mini 2 competes with this, IMO. iPad 1 to iPad 2 includes double the memory and storage, faster processor, but the jump from mini 1 to mini 2, includes double memory, 128gb storage option, 8x speed, mimo wifi, worldwide cellular, and a retina screen. Frankly, IMO, the mini 2 is simply the best bang-for-the-buck iPad Apple has EVER made. And the screens are simply not that different in size. Heck, the screen on the mini is way larger than that on my Nexus 7 and while the nexus 10 has a way larger screen than the mini, images on my mini are larger than the same on the nexus 10 (using the default viewing app) due to the way the images are display on the screen.

wayneis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We have two iPad mini's in our household, my wife has the mini I and I have the new iPad mini with retina screen etc. I love my new mini compared to my wife's mini I, first the retina picture is really a wow factor, my mini II is also so much faster all the way around. I had planned on getting the Air but in the end I decided on the mini because it's easier to travel with and for my uses, reading and surfing the net and playing a couple games I'm glad I chose the mini II.

Most reactions