What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best ipad 2 protective case?

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I see what you mean but I need something this month. That says 1-2 months. My iPad ships on 4/25. My grove case will prolly be 1-2 months. I need a cheap outfit for Padi til Prom!!!

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HKWrite12 said:
I see what you mean but I need something this month. That says 1-2 months. My iPad ships on 4/25. My grove case will prolly be 1-2 months. I need a cheap outfit for Padi til Prom!!!

I scored a macally bookstand 2 on eBay for 11.50 this lady returned her iPad 2 but threw away her receipt and box for the case. Tear.

ajneuman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HKWrite12 said:
I scored a macally bookstand 2 on eBay for 11.50 this lady returned her iPad 2 but threw away her receipt and box for the case. Tear.

Nice find! Please post pics and/or review please! The one thing that I'm curious about with those cases is how flat is the cover when it's folded over the back.

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Definitely will. Should get it Tuesday. But warning, I don't have my iPad so it will just b a case review.

Batpad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have got the otterbox case for my iPad. Brilliant casing protects the case very well. 2 critisims, it makes the iPad very heavy. The second is having to remove a particular piece of the casing in order to charge it. Otherwise good piece of kit

rwsimon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just received the Macally Bookstand 2G for my new iPad 2. It's lightweight, works as a stand in the same fashion as the Smart Case (the front is similar to the Smart Case), but protects the back of the iPad. It's also pretty low-priced.

Worth a look:
BOOKSTAND2G Macally Peripherals

OP
M

Mark4777

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone ever tried the Trident case? It looks really good and the demo on YouTube is pretty impressive.

Kaps77

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Griffin Technology started shipping cases on Friday. I ordered the Elan Folio and it will be here on Tuesday!

Kaps77

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Attachments

• image-332736408.png
    image-332736408.png
    203.6 KB · Views: 452
  • image-2728746261.png
    image-2728746261.png
    168.9 KB · Views: 371

Swingman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My top choices at this point are either the Speck Pixelskin HD wrap case or Belkin Slim Folio Stand.

Anyone have any clue as to when they'll be available?

Seems a pretty big blunder for these companies to not have their cases ready for the launch of Ipad 2. Makes me wonder if Apple waited too long to give the ipad 2 specs to the case manufacturers. Maybe on purpose to give the smart cover less competition?

Most reactions

Latest posts