What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 rugged cases

independence

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am looking for a rugged case for my ipad 2 that works well with a invisible shield. I have already bought some cases and tried them out and took them back because of the water mark on the built in screen protector with the invisible shield. I have already tried Griffin Survivor- created water mark with the invisible shield Gumdrop Drop Tech- Hard to open port covers and created watermark on the invisible shield Trident Kraken 2- created watermark on invisible shield and the snaps at the top broke off Ones I have looked at but not officially tried Otterbox Defender-don't like the dock flap and no cover for the speaker Trident Aegis- open 30 pin dot connector and not too protective Maybe I am too picky at the cases. I am looking for one that will work with the invisible shield or find a way to stop the water marking effect with the screens. I have heard to use baby powder or eyeglass cleaner, but I have not tried those.Do you have any other cases you would prefer? Thanks.

Most reactions

Latest posts