What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best free app ever!?

Bribrianna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Best App for ipad 1??? (free)

Been looking around the AppStore for a couple of weeks and still can't find the best app... Free please :)

Mio_BB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Friendly for Facebook.

Fills in the missing Facebook app for iPad in a good fashion. Not as well integrated as the iPhone app and the free version have small adds in the bottom. They are however not intrusive and the overview and feel on the bigger screen is much better than using the iPhone app scaled up.

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My personal favourite app is the tube refund, when the tube is late more then 15 minutes, i use my phone to get a refund. The vouchers arrive withing 21 days. Love this app, although not relevant to forumers not living in london. Otherwise its the bbc iplayer app that i like the most

Sent from my iPad using iPF, using iOS 4.3.2

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good karma said:
My personal favourite app is the tube refund, when the tube is late more then 15 minutes, i use my phone to get a refund. The vouchers arrive withing 21 days. Love this app, although not relevant to forumers not living in london. Otherwise its the bbc iplayer app that i like the most

Great call, I hadn't seen that tube refund app.......I'll definitely be using it, thanks!

The Archangel

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
Great call, I hadn't seen that tube refund app.......I'll definitely be using it, thanks!

The Archangel

Thanks, it is a great app, worth every penny of the cost price of 1.79£. I received over £50 easily

Here is the website, http://www.tubeticketrefund.co.uk/, the app is in the appstore

Most reactions

Latest posts