What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best External Speakers for iPad?

fancyworks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Probably, everyone enjoying with ipad? :D

Has anyone bought for home experience? I have bought ipad speakers for home use. Its really exciting.

Share your views here if anyone have bought for ipad.

Here, i have also created a list of best ipad speakers:

Last edited by a moderator:

King Hal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm waiting for my B&O Beosound 8 to come in. The dealer tells me it should be in his shop on Wednesday:)

Not cheap at £890 but quality is second to none.

MachThree

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Silly question but would there be any sort of inherent loss of audio quality / fidelity listening to the iPad via the Bluetooth link?

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Silly question but would there be any sort of inherent loss of audio quality / fidelity listening to the iPad via the Bluetooth link?

Yes, but very slightly depending on the speakers or headphones. If they are cheap then there will be a loss of sound quality. But no matter what speakers you use there will be a loss of sound quality.

Blackbelt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't get it. first add the key board and now the speakers . buy the netbook and call it a day. Enjoy and use the Ipad as it meant to be, not something else.

OP
F

fancyworks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thats nice. But for mostly home based users, there must be a speaker for good enhancement. Now, a days people are getting crazy for speakers

Last edited by a moderator:

MachThree

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Yes, but very slightly depending on the speakers or headphones. If they are cheap then there will be a loss of sound quality. But no matter what speakers you use there will be a loss of sound quality.

Right but what I am asking is that if there is anything inherent in the way that the audio is transmitted over bluetooth that would degrade its quality. I mean if we have a given set of speakers, if we plug them in to a bluetooth audio module will they sound worse listening to music from the ipad vs. if we plug that same set of speakers directly into the iPad's headphone jack?

ChIpad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't get it. first add the key board and now the speakers . buy the netbook and call it a day. Enjoy and use the Ipad as it meant to be, not something else.

It is used for multiple things, including entertainment, so what is wrong with adding external speakers exactly? Not sure what you use your Ipad for, but for the price I think most of us will use it for as many things as we want, that is why we bought them!

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I agree I stream music via apple tv then though 5.1 sound system and get excellent results wifi speakers are just becoming available here and the results are fantastic. In car systems like parrot 9200 provide excellent out put for music movies and games gps and hands free phones
As for cost if you want the sound quality it comes with a price regardless if you have iPods iPhones or ipads
Netbooks like most notebooks offer poor sound quality so I don't see the point paying $200 or more for something half decent is worth it if you enjoy your music regardless of what mobile device you own. It is about lifestyle

Blackbelt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To answer your question:

Sound system: Bose lifestyle 4800 for sound quality. 65" LCD TV
2 Mac Pro for work
Iphone 4 to talk
Ipad: For on the go checking mail, apps and fun, not to anchor it down with key board or speakers.
That is my application.

ChIpad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
that is fine for you, but for the rest of us we like to use it for a little more then just checking mail lol if that was the case I could have just kept using my iphone ;-) but now that I had to see your reply lol how do you like the bose system?

Most reactions

Latest posts