What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FoxL speaker owners and potential buyers

romanr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought the FoxL Platinum speakers to play with my iPad and I couldn't be happier with this purchase. These are the best sounding portable speakers available in my opinion. For best sound you'll want to use an APTX Bluetooth dongle instead of the Bluetooth built-in on the iPad. But what I really wanted to share with you was my positive experience in adding a subwoofer to these speakers. It is extremely easy to add since the FoxL has a subwoofer output built-in and I matched mine with the Insignia Rocketboost ($60) 70 watt powered sub. Mind you that this 6 1/2 in sub is not going to shatter windows but when used in a small room or office it really enhances the sound of the FoxL speakers. Soundmatters is coming out with a matching ultra-compact sub of their own but that one is set to sell for $150 and is months away from a launch.

jacbec

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can't pair my iPad 1 with foxL v2 Platinum. IPhone 4s works fine. The new subwoofer is great, but wish there was some kind of battery pack.

Most reactions

Latest posts