What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bag for iPad

astelle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Will it be a sleeve or a shoulder bag... I hope it doesn't turn out to be a laptop bag lookalike :ipad-front:

flashhead

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think the idea of Apple Case is spot on. Triples as a protective case, stand(picture frame), and more ergonomic typing platform. This plus a bluetooth keyboard would fill all my needs.

However, the people who actually handled it seemed to have only a mediocre impression of the quality and feel of the material. I think I'll need to handle it first to see if it's worthy of cradling my baby Same functional design in a lightweight, handsome case (maybe leather) and I'm sold. Then I can stick it in any bag, backpack, or briefcase I'm carrying.

The scoshe Kickback looks interesting, but something about the aesthetic of the material seems a little cold. The good thing is I think I'll have a ton of more options by the time the 3G is released. (Yes, the wait is killing me!)

Most reactions

Latest posts