What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great bag to use with Smart Cover

elgerber

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know everyone is looking for sleeves, cases etc to use with the Smart Cover, so I thought I would share the one I just had delivered. The Ipad 2 with smart cover fits perfectly in this bag. It zips down 2 sides, is very thickly padded and has a nice strap and a small pocket. It also has a small handle on top. I was using a different sleeve, but it was a bit loose.
I LOVE this bag, it is perfect to just grab and throw it over my shoulder when I run out, since my Ipad does not fit into my purse.

STM Bags Jacket iPad Case - eBags.com

AJsAWiz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
elgerber said:
I know everyone is looking for sleeves, cases etc to use with the Smart Cover, so I thought I would share the one I just had delivered. The Ipad 2 with smart cover fits perfectly in this bag. It zips down 2 sides, is very thickly padded and has a nice strap and a small pocket. It also has a small handle on top. I was using a different sleeve, but it was a bit loose.
I LOVE this bag, it is perfect to just grab and throw it over my shoulder when I run out, since my Ipad does not fit into my purse.

STM Bags Jacket iPad Case - eBags.com

Looks cool!
I'm using the same leather bag (really a purse) I used with my iPad.
Works great for me.

Most reactions

Latest posts